Monday 22 August 2016

Job at UTK

I've had an enjoyable time since coming back from the Nuclear Structure 2016 conference in Tennessee.  I've been for a family holiday in Spain, of the relax-on-the-beach variety.  To be honest, going somewhere hot and lying around not doing much is not my usual idea of a good time, but with two kids, "not doing much" is not an option, and I spent a lot of time in the sea or the pool, playing with them.  Anyway.  Tennessee has cropped up again and prompted me to post:  I received an email this morning saying that there is a post-doc position available in Knoxville.  As someone who once held a post-doc position at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, I can heartily recommend it as a place to spend a few years.  In fact, downtown Knoxville is considerably more fun that it was 20 years ago when I lived there.  Here's the job advert.  

Since I always like to put a picture on each post, I attach a photo from the one day in the beach holiday when we went on a day trip to do some sight-seeing -- to Girona.

No comments:

Post a Comment