Following-up to my previous post about EThOS, one can find some interesting titles of PhD theses written in the UK. Of course, some wilful misinterpretation regarding the double meaning of some words helps.
- Investigation of the bottom.
- Evaluation and prediction of agonistic behaviour in the domestic dog
- The analysis of hardonic events produced in -pp collisions at 53 GeV and 540 GeV c.m. energy. (note the classic mis-spelling).
- Ring closure reactions
- Stochastic computer simulations of viscous fingering
- The secret vice : masturbation in Victorian fiction and medical culture (this one available for immediate download)
- studies of Cocking ships in a sea-way
That's probably enough for now, and enough of a reading list for my holiday next week. Adios!